External Groups and Organizations
All external groups and organizations interested in using our facilities should contact the Events Department by calling (347) 340-4631 or emailing email@example.com.
Please provide the following information in your email:
- Full name, address, telephone cell numbers and email address of the individual or group making the request.
- What type of event are you looking to host? (i.e., meeting, conference, seminar, fair, luncheon, workshop, lecture, reception, etc.).
- Provide a brief description of your event. Date(s) and time(s) of interest for your event.
- Be sure to include alternate dates/times.
- How many attendees do you expect?
- Will you require catering?
- Are you a non-profit organization? Provide a brief description of your organization.
- What type of space are you seeking? (i.e., conference room, lecture hall, classroom).
- Will VIPs be part of your event? (Identify any entertainers, ambassadors, elected officials, community and business leaders, clergy, etc.).
- Will media coverage be part of your event? Do you have any audiovisual needs?
- Will you charge an admission fee?
Film and Television Production Companies
The same questions and information above apply to those interested in location shoots.
Please be sure to read the following:
We look forward to planning your next event!