You may also find the report at the reference desk of the library. If you wish to be mailed copies of the campus crime statistics and the Annual Campus Security Report, you should contact Steve Katz, Director of Campus Security, Health and Safety at 718-340-4271 and copies will be mailed to you within 10 days.
The Law School Advisory Committee on Campus Safety will provide upon request all campus crime statistics as reported to the U.S. Department of Education, as well as the annual campus security report. The campus security report includes:
(1) the campus crime statistics for the most recent calendar year and the two preceding calendar years;
(2) campus policies regarding procedures and facilities to report criminal actions or other emergencies on campus;
(3) policies concerning the security of and access to campus facilities;
(4) policies on campus law enforcement;
(5) a description of campus programs to inform students and employees about campus security procedures and practices and to encourage students and employees to be responsible for their own security and the security of others;
(6) campus crime prevention programs;
(7) policy concerning the monitoring through the police of criminal activity at off-campus locations of students organizations officially recognized by the college;
(8) policies on illegal drugs, alcohol, and underage drinking;
(9) where information provided by the State on registered sex offenders may be obtained (also see below) and;
(10) policies on campus sexual assault programs aimed at the prevention of sex offenses and procedures to be followed when a sex offense occurs. This information is maintained pursuant to the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.
Updated: September 2012