Application Requirements Checklist
Applicants for first-year admission must submit the following, in accordance with our policies, to complete an application file for review by the Admissions Committee:
- a completed 2014 application (submitted electronically through LSAC.org)
- a non-refundable $60 (U.S.) application fee;
- a personal statement;
- an active and complete LSDAS subscription, including a recent LSAT score;
- two letters of recommendation
- if you answered "yes" to any of the Character and Fitness questions on the application form, you must attach an addendum with complete explanation, including relevant dates.
Transfer applicants and re-applicants for readmission may have different or additional requirements. All applicants are encouraged to carefully read and follow these instructions before completing and submitting an application. Please contact the Office of Admissions if you have questions or you do not understand any part of these instructions.
First-Year Entering Students Application Deadline
- Fall 2014 - Application deadline is May 15, 2014
- Spring admission is not offered to first-year entering students.
Transfer & Visiting Application Deadlines
- Spring 2014 - apply by December 1, 2013
- Fall 2014 - apply by July 1, 2014
The review of an application begins only once it is complete; early application is advised. Application decisions may be made on or before June 15; this timeline may be subject to change at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- 2014 Application Information Packet <pdf>
- Submit your application electronically via the LSAC website
If you have already applied online through LSAC website, you may check the status of your application here »