CUNY Law School participates in the Intercollegiate Job Bank, a web resource in which 130 law schools from across the country post a compendium of job notices which are updated on a monthly basis. The Job Bank is coordinated by Brigham Young University School of Law. Check with your law school to see whether it participates in this Job Bank. If your school is not a participant of the Job Bank, please ask your career services office to make a reciprocity request by contacting us and include Reciprocity Request in the subject line. Decisions on access will be made on a case by case basis. If access is granted, it will be limited to your accessing on one of the computers in the Career Planning Office at CUNY School of Law. There will be no off-campus access to our Symplicity job database. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The Career Planning Office of CUNY Law School at Queens College shall provide use of its career planning services to the students and alumni of other law schools according to the terms listed below:
- Access to career services are provided on a one-to-one exchange basis. Access will be granted to students and alumni of other law schools providing that CUNY Law School students and alumni are granted similar use of the career services from the requesting law school. Furthermore, once CUNY Law School has accepted a student or alumni from another law school, CUNY will not accept any others from that school until a CUNY Law School student or alumni is granted use of the career planning office of that law school.
- Access to CUNY Law School's Career Planning Office will only be offered to schools located outside the New York City metropolitan area.
- Services available include use of the Career Planning Office Resource Center and on-campus access to our on-line job bulletin, to the extend that in-kind services are made available to a CUNY Law School student or alumni by the visitor's law schools' placement office. Off-campus access to our on-line job bulletin is not available.
- Students and alumni from other law schools will not be permitted to participate in on or off-campus interviewing programs or the resume referral program of CUNY Law School.
- Upon acceptance of a request for use of CUNY's services, a student/alumni will have access to the career planning services for a period of up to four months.
- CUNY Law School reserves the right to deny requests for access to the career planning office received from students or alumni of law schools which do not, in turn, grant access to their career services to students/alumni of CUNY Law School.
- Requests for career services must be made in writing by the Placement Office of the visitor's law school. Requests must be made at least one day in advance and visitors are asked not to appear with letter in hand requesting our services.
We are located in Room 4-108.
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Summer schedule: from mid-June to mid-August, Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Open to current students and alumni. To schedule an appointment please contact us by phone (718) 340-4230 or email email@example.com.