Using The Faculty Center
The Faculty Center is the central online location for accessing course management information. Faculty Center enables you to view your teaching schedule, check class rosters, record grades, and much more.
Note: The Advisor Center is available for faculty members who are also academic advisors. In addition, faculty members can view course information for University classes.
Getting Started in CUNYfirst
CUNYfirst is an Internet-based application built on the PeopleSoft Enterprise platform. You may access this application at any location with Internet access.An Identity Management System secures all of the data. You will be assigned a User ID and you will create your own password.Security access allows you to use all of the functionality that you need. Your access is restricted from any functionality that you do not need.
- Claim your CUNYfirst Account <pdf>
- Log into CUNYfirst <pdf>
- Sign Out of CUNYfirst <pdf>
- Change your CUNYfirst Password <pdf>
- I Forgot My CUNYfirst Password <pdf>
- Managing Mozilla Firefox Pop Up Blockers for CUNYfirst <pdf>
- Managing Microsoft Internet Explorer Pop Up Blockers for CUNYfirst <pdf>
- Managing Apple Safari Pop Up Blockers for CUNYfirst <pdf>
- Add a Favorite <pdf>
- Delete a Favorite <pdf>
- Sequence Favorites <pdf>
The Faculty Center
The Faculty Center is a self-service component that provides instructors a single entry point from which to begin navigation to instructor-related transactions.
Within the Faculty Center, Faculty are able to:
- view their teaching schedule in both a grid and calendar format;
- view and enter instructional materials for their assigned classes;
- view their exam schedule in both a grid and calendar format;
- view their class roster and send notifications to students on the roster;
- submit the Verification of Attendance Roster; and
- view their grade roster; as well as, enter and submit grades for posting.
- View Teaching Schedule <pdf>
- Enter My Textbooks <pdf>
- View Textbook Summary <pdf>
- View Exam Schedule <pdf>
- View/Download/Print Class Roster <pdf>
- Send Email Notifications to Students <pdf>
- Verification of Attendance Rosters <pdf>
- Enter Grades Using the Grade Roster <pdf>
- View Grades Using the Grade Roster <pdf>