Multilingual Legal Writers
Multilingual External Links
The following sites offer further resources for multilingual writers:
English as a second Language (ESL) resources, handouts, and exercises.
- The Online English Grammar (by Anthony Hughes)
A basic English grammar organized by topic.
- The ESLQuizCenter (by Dave Sperling)
Quizzes on grammar, slang, confusing words, punctuation, reading comprehension, etc.
- Activities for ESL students web site (by many teachers)
Bilingual quizzes (Chinese-English, Japanese-English, Spanish-English, Korean-English, Russian-English, etc.), general grammar, and vocabulary quizzes for different levels of proficiency, etc.
- ESL Blue(s) (by Eifion Pritchard)
A general grammar site for ESL students, with a special focus on verbs.
- English Quizzes (by S. Kathleen Kitao and Kenji Kitao)
A site on grammar and vocabulary. Also general quizzes on proficiency in English and reading comprehension exercises.
- Self-Study Quizzes for ESL Students
Grammar, general vocabulary, idioms, homonyms.
- Online English Grammar
An Online English Grammar (Digital Education Network)
- Grammar Help
Explanations and exercises on English grammar, organized by topic.
General Dictionaries and Glossaries
Bilingual and Multilingual Dictionaries