Book Distribution Center (Room 2-201)
When your account has been settled, you may proceed to pick up your book(s) from the Book Distribution Center in room 2-201. As an alternative, you can send us an email with your class schedule and "paid-in full" bill to email@example.com and we will have
your books ready for you.
- Include your cell phone # where you can be called.
- We will call and email you when your book order is ready for pickup.
- Pick up your book order from room 2-120 at the appointed time.
Give us at least 24 hours to process your book order.
Only sign for books and materials you are certain that have been assigned by your professor.
IN DISTRIBUTING BOOKS, WE SHALL BE GUIDED BY THE FOLLOWING SET OF RULES:
1. All books shall be issued from the Book Distribution Center, Room 2-201
2. Books for each course will only be issued to its registrants; SORRY, NO THIRD PARTY REQUESTS.
3. All registrants must PRESENT EVIDENCE OF TUITION PAYMENT: A "PAID-IN-FULL" BILL AND CLASS SCHEDULE.
4. Students must be prepared to present a CUNY ID
5. or any acceptable PHOTO ID.
6. Students who DROP A COURSE must RETURN BOOKS IN CLEAN AND UNMARKED CONDITION before books for any ADDED courses will be issued. Thank you for your cooperation. Your advice and suggestions will be appreciated.
BOOK DISTRIBUTION RETURN POLICY
Do not mark the texts until you are sure you will not be dropping the course. Any marked or defaced materials WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK by the Distribution Center and you will need to pay for them in full. Failure to do so will result in placing your student records on hold in the Bursar's Office. Also, the student will not be issued any materials for added courses.