External Groups, Organizations, and Film & Television Production Companies
All external groups and organizations interested in using our facilities please visit the Event Registration Form. Our Events Department will follow-up within 48 hours.
If you have any additional questions or would like to speak to our coordinators in person first, please contact the Events Department by calling (718) 340-4167 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be prepared to provide the following information for us to best accommodate you.
- Full name, address, telephone cell numbers and email address of the individual or group making the request.
- What type of event are you looking to host? (i.e., meeting, conference, seminar, fair, luncheon, workshop, lecture, reception, etc.).
- Provide a brief description of your event. Date(s) and time(s) of interest for your event.
- Be sure to include alternate dates/times.
- How many attendees do you expect?
- Will you require catering?
- Are you a non-profit organization? Provide a brief description of your organization.
- What type of space are you seeking? (i.e., conference room, lecture hall, classroom).
- Will VIPs be part of your event? (Identify any entertainers, ambassadors, elected officials, community and business leaders, clergy, etc.).
- Will media coverage be part of your event? Do you have any audiovisual needs?
- Will you charge an admission fee?
Faculty, staff and students
If you are interested in reserving a space, please visit the Event Registration Form. The Events Department will get back to you to confirm your event.