A range of subway, bus and commuter railroad options provide convenient access to the Law School. The school is on the E, M and 7 trains at Court Square, less than 5 minutes from Manhattan and minutes from eastern Queens; the G train at Court Square directly connects with Brooklyn neighborhoods in Williamsburg, Greenpoint, Fort Greene, downtown Brooklyn, Carroll Gardens, Red Hook, Park Slope, Windsor Terrace and Flatbush. There are also easy connections to regional commuter railroads, and the school is on several Queens and Brooklyn city bus lines. Customized routes and connections available at www.mta.info, click on “Trip Planner.
From Manhattan and Queens
- E or M train to Court Square-23rd St. (first stop from Manhattan);
- 7 train to Court Square (third stop from Manhattan);
- N and W trains to Queensboro Plaza, change to Manhattan-bound 7 train one-stop to Court Square;
- Additional convenient connections from the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, A, C, N, R and W trains at 42nd Street for 7 train to Court Square; from B and D trains at 7th Avenue for Queens-bound E train to Court Square-23rd St.
- G train to Court Square;
- 2, 3, 4, and 5 trains to 42nd St in Manhattan, transfer to 7 train to Court Square;
- A, B, C, D and F trains transfer at West 4th St. in Manhattan to Queens-bound E or M trains to Court Square-23rd St.
From the Bronx
- B and D trains to 7th Ave, transfer to Queens-bound E train to Court Square-23rd St.;
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 trains to 42nd St in Manhattan, transfer to 7 train to Court Square
Via Metro North Railroad
- From Grand Central, take 7 train to Court Square
- From Pennsylvania Station, take Queens-bound E train to Court Square-23rd St.;
- From Woodside, take Manhattan-bound 7 train to Court Square;
- From Hunter’s Point, take Queens-bound 7 train one stop to Court Square
Via PATH from New Jersey
- From 33rd St, take Queens-bound M train to Court Square-23rd St.;
- From World Trade Center, take Queens-bound E train to Court Square-23rd St.
Via New Jersey Transit
From Pennsylvania Station-NY, take Queens-bound E train to Court Square-23rd St.
To find the best route, consult the maps:
- A taxi is the easiest way to the Law School from either LaGuardia (LGA) or Kennedy (JFK) airport.
- HINT: bring the driving directions (below) – not all taxi drivers are familiar with Queens.