These topics and tools offer knowledge and resources for you to become financially responsible. By reading these materials, we hope you’ll be in a better position to make good choices while developing solid financial management habits while paying for your legal education.
- Aspiring Law Student: https://www.accesslex.org/aspiring-law-students
- Current Student: https://www.accesslex.org/current-students?f=areas_of_focus_law:18
- Recent Graduates and New Lawyers: https://www.accesslex.org/recent-graduates-and-new-lawyers
- AccessConnex by AccessLex Student Loan Helpline: https://calendly.com/accessconnex
- The Road to Zero: A Strategic Approach to Student Loan Repayment Guide: https://www.accesslex.org/tools-and-resources/road-zero-strategic-approach-student-loan-repayment
- Live Loan Repayment Webinars: https://www.accesslex.org/student-events
- Ask EDNA! — The Education Network at AccessLex: https://askedna.accesslex.org/learn/signin
- MAX by AccessLex – the personal finance program for law students: https://www.accesslex.org/max-by-accesslex
- AccessLex Student Loan Calculator: https://www.accesslex.org/tools-and-resources/student-loan-calculator
Disclaimer: CUNY School of Law is not responsible for the content on the Web sites maintained by third parties, nor do the links to these third-party Web sites imply or constitute an endorsement of the information contained therein. CUNY School of Law is not responsible for reviewing the information contained in these Web sites and can not ensure the accuracy of their content.